- Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Approved to ČSN 73 0873 and ČSN EN 671-1
The cabinet of the recess mounted D19 and D25 hydrant system is replaced with a frame made of square profiles. This frame is used to fix the reel arm and the door is fitted with a revolving lock, there is a possibility of attaching a seal.
Hydrant system includes
- Frame of square profiles fitted with a swinging arm with a reel and a door. Two anchors are used to fix the frame to the wall or plaster board using dowels and installation foam. Pressurized water supply brought through the centre of the reel enabling immediate use of the system.
- 19 or 25 mm PH – stabil D semi-rigid hose.
- Nickel-plated brass ball valve (D19-3/4” systems; D25-1” systems).
- Combined D25 fire nozzle consisting of a polypropylene body and revolving head. The revolving head makes it possible to set a jet or spray stream with an adjustable spraying angle within the range 0 – 110° and to shut off the nozzle.
- Connection hose used to connect the system to water main.
This system offers the advantage of better access when connecting to water mains, longer service life and higher stiffness of the frame.
Drainage of the cabinet is made by an installation company through an opening of approx. 2x2 cm in the wall under the bottom edge of the frame.
Recess mounted hydrant system D19
- 650 x 650 x 175 mm – hose of 20 or 30m length can be used.
Recess mounted hydrant system D25
- 650 x 650 x 275 mm – hose of 20 or 30m length can be used.
Inspection of hydrant systems is to be undertaken by a trained person in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
Recess mounted D19 and D25 hydrant systems
(width x height x depth)
|Door||Hose||Fire nozzle||Cat No.|
|650 x 650 x 175||solid||30 m of D19||equiv. 6||svv 210|
|650 x 650 x 175||solid||20 m of D19||equiv. 6||svv 211|
|650 x 650 x 275||solid||30 m of D25||equiv. 10||svv 201|
|650 x 650 x 275||solid||20 m of D25||equiv. 10||svv 200|
|650 x 650 x 275||solid||30 m of D25||equiv. 6||svv 202|
|650 x 650 x 275||solid||20 m of D25||equiv. 6||svv 203|