- Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Approved to ČSN 73 0873 and ČSN EN 671-1, surface mounted design
Fire hydrant systems with semi-rigid hose represent a very effective fire-fighting facility with an uninterrupted supply of water immediately. The design of the system allows quick operation by a single person.
Hydrant system includes
- Hydrant cabinet – made of stainless steel sheet. All-steel-sheet design with solid or glass-panelled door. Magnet lock with a possibility to be sealed.
- PH – Stabil D semi-rigid hose of 25 mm diameter.
- Nickel-plated brass ball valve D25-1”.
- D25 spray fire nozzle consisting of a polypropylene body and a revolving head. The revolving head enables the user to set a jet or spray stream with an adjustable spraying angle within the range 0 – 110° and to shut off the nozzle.
- Connection hose used to connect the system to water main.
width x height x depth
Hydrant systems with D25 mm semi-rigid hose
- 650 x 650 x 285 mm – 20 or 30 m hose can be used Nozzle options: equiv. to 6 mm diam. – flow rate Q < 1.1 l/sec equiv. to 10 mm diam. – flow rate Q > 1.1 l/sec
Inspection of hydrant systems is to be undertaken by a trained person in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
All stainless steel hydrant system
|Cabinet material||Door||Hose||Fire nozzle||Cat. No.|
|stainless steel sheet||solid||30m of D25||equiv. 6||svv 053|
|stainless steel sheet||solid||20m of D25||equiv. 6||svv 054|
|stainless steel sheet||solid||30m of D25||equiv. 10||svv 030|
|stainless steel sheet||solid||20m of D25||equiv. 10||svv 033|
|stainless steel sheet||glass-panelled||30m of D25||equiv. 6||svv 057|
|stainless steel sheet||glass-panelled||20m of D25||equiv. 6||svv 058|
|stainless steel sheet||glass-panelled||30m of D25||equiv. 10||svv 055|
|stainless steel sheet||glass-panelled||20m of D25||equiv. 10||svv 056|