- Search term must have more than 2 characters.
Approved to ČSN 73 0873 and ČSN EN 671-1. Hydrant system with D25 semi-rigid hose and a cabinet for fire extinguisher. Both cabinets are within one block.
Hydrant system includes
- Hydrant cabinet and extinguisher box – made of 1 mm steel sheet. Pressurized water supply, brought through the centre of the reel, enabling immediate use of the system.
Surface treatment – textured powder coating designed for indoor environment (outdoor design possible by agreement with the manufacturer). Version with solid door.
- PH – stabil D25 semi-rigid hose of 20 or 30 m length.
- Combined D25 spray fire nozzle equivalent 6mm – flow rate Q < 1.1 L/sec or equivalent 10mm – Q > 1.1 L/sec.
- D25 connection hose of 1m length with DN25-1” made of nickel-plated brass is used to connect the system to water main.
|Dimensions||Hose||Fire jet||Cat. No.|
|950 x 650 x 285||20m of D25||equiv. 6||skvvd 009/6|
|950 x 650 x 285||20m of D25||equiv. 10||skvvd 009/10|
|950 x 650 x 285||30m of D25||equiv. 6||skvvd 004/6|
|950 x 650 x 285||30m of D25||equiv. 10||skvvd 004/10|
The hose systems are to be installed at the mounting height between 1.1 m and 1.3 m above the floor (measured to the centre of equipment). Their position should allow easy reach and it should be possible to open the door up to 180°. For the installation it is necessary to provide sufficient water supply so that a minimum overpressure of 0.2 MPa is guaranteed in the least favourable place.
After opening the cabinet and checking that the nozzle is shut off, open the ball valve on the inlet (the system fills with water). Unwind the required length of hose from the reel up to the place of fire and turn head of the nozzle to adjust the required shape of water stream.